lead chan

gain 2 is maxed 5:00
    bass 10:00
    mid 12:00
    Treb 1:00

vol 2 10:00
    master vol 9:00 t0 10:00
    pres 2:00

I have the EL34 reverb combo. greenback chassis. I run a BOSS NS2 noise supressor with a BOSS CS3 Compressor infront of the amp, and a Decimator in the loop. its quiet at idle. fucker has harmonic squeals that would make Zakk Wylde cream his jeans. i have the Vintage 30 in mine. that is a custom option from Bogner. the original owner requested it. I talked with Bogner, and they told me they make them with V30's as an option for those that dont want the 80's in them.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      Oh poop...Didn't read the thread closely..

Fuggin' Congrats Chris..and welcome to the Bogner club. You'll love it.

Yes, I'll always be a Marshall guy at heart. That's why I had these amps so long. I chased my tail forever and just went full circle to Marshall. Most Splawn clips stimulates blood flow to the penis too.
      Billz, hey, I hear you on chasin your tail for tone. I did that for years. and I also spent way too much time going after pro's tones like EVH, GL, like most guitarists. when I finally wised up and decided to go after MY tone, thats when things got fun. I found it and havent looked back since. I do have a splawn, and its frickin awesome. and yes, it does stimulate blood flow to the love hammer. its a great amp.

Comment

Cool - those settings aren't far off from where I started, so let the tweaking begin!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
          Billz, hey, I hear you on chasin your tail for tone. I did that for years. and I also spent way too much time going after pro's tones like EVH, GL, like most guitarists. when I finally wised up and decided to go after MY tone, thats when things got fun. I found it and havent looked back since. I do have a splawn, and its frickin awesome. and yes, it does stimulate blood flow to the love hammer. its a great amp.
          EXACTLY!..we are on the same page. Now I like my tone better than theirs...fuggums.

Twitch..I use 10's in D standard. I actually like Ernie ball slinkys. I bought 12 packs dirt cheap years ago, and still have 5 packs left. I can't fuggin break 'em..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The quest for tone is about the journey, not the destination. once you embrace that, you'll find your tone quicker than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              EXACTLY!..we are on the same page. Now I like my tone better than theirs...fuggums.

Twitch..I use 10's in D standard. I actually like Ernie ball slinkys. I bought 12 packs dirt cheap years ago, and still have 5 packs left. I can't fuggin break 'em..
              Well, then that throws my theory I had about your flubby bottom end out the window. I use the EB Reg. Slinkys and E/D standard too and my bottom end is as tight as an athletic 17 year old girls ass at any volume.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
              X