• Show
Clear All

• Orange Dark Terror ???

Anyone played one yet or got one?

Doesn't sound bad at all.

JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

I've played the Tiny Terror through a Mesa 2x12 and it sounded great. I'd be interested in trying the dark terror one day too.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Sounds pretty good, although I shouldn't be checking out amps after picking up a Mark V and a Framus in less than half a year...

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
        Sounds pretty good, although I shouldn't be checking out amps after picking up a Mark V and a Framus in less than half a year...
        lol

I'm looking for a grab and go amp, I'm tired of logging around my 6505 just for some short rehearsals. The Dark Terror sounds similar to my Peavey. I tried/bought a few pedals but nothing beats having a crancked amp.

I'm afraid of trying it out as I may buy it mpulsively.
        JB aka BenoA

Comment

The fact that they put a loop on it is big for me. Then you can tone shape with a 10 band EQ, BBE sonic, etc. I kind of want one but I'm also kind of trying to save for a Splawn Street Rod combo.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

sounds pretty good, kinda like a fuzz petal. not really my type of tone but not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
              I'm looking for a grab and go amp, I'm tired of logging around my 6505 just for some short rehearsals. The Dark Terror sounds similar to my Peavey. I tried/bought a few pedals but nothing beats having a crancked amp. I'm afraid of trying it out as I may buy it mpulsively.
              You know, if I'm not comfortable with my gear and the sound is not the way I want it, I get distracted from playing. Fortunately, I can leave my Engl rack in our rehersal space. The first few times with my new band, I brought my Engl Sovereign combo, but that wasn't working for me.

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                You know, if I'm not comfortable with my gear and the sound is not the way I want it, I get distracted from playing.
                I'm exactly like you and this is why I'd like to get a decent small amp that I can carry easily around.
                JB aka BenoA

Comment

Working...
                X