Here it is ... v3m content :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here it is ... v3m content :)

Only played for an hour and at bedroom volumes but goddamn this thing is smooth, singing, milky ... what I've been dreaming of. Only higher quality amp I used to own was a Mesa Rectoverb with a 212 vertical slant cab. Now, it's been awhile, but I don't remember the Rectoverb giving me the chills this thing gives me. Low gain even, I can get smooth bluesy licks that sustain for quite awhile. Very tight, responsive, and articulate.
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Congrats on the amp. I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these...I think I'm just putting off the inevitable. Damn GAS. I'm mostly a high gain guy, what do you think of the higher gain channel? I need something that can do Classic Rock to Metallica/Megadeth type stuff. Basically an 80's metal kinda guy.
    My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Initial impression, hell yeah. I played some dokken, ratt, and alice in chains when I was noodling with it and omg it was amazing. Loud as he'll too. Started out on 4 with master on about 2 and it rattled the apartment. Had to turn both down to just below 1 to get quiet enough and sustain/gain were still there. I want to crank it but can't right now. Louder it is, im sure it'll sound different but from what I've heard so far, im impressed.
      My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Thanks for the info. I've got no such volume issues. They're already used to me playing my drums and cranking my Randall half stack. I'm sure this purchase is going to happen, I'm just trying to have some restraint. I'm going to show GAS who's boss....yeah right. I was putting away a little cash each week to fund it, but then that 750xl popped up and I threw my V3M money at it. It was a good choice, the V3M will be there, the 750xl is a rare opportunity.
        My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Kick ass, congrats.

Comment

Congratz! Also looking to buy a small amp head. The V3M sounds like a good choice. I want to try also the Orange Dark Terror.
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
            X