No announcement yet.

NAD!!!! Peavey 5150II in the house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm as guilty as the next guy on "it's" mistakes. I don't plan on carrying forth my genes though so I feel I deserve to be cut a little slack now and again...
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Moot (noun): Vagina - slang word originating possibly in Australia (it has been used there for at least 20 years or more).

Pronounced like the "foot" at the end of your leg.

Etymology: Possible origins from the English slang "Mott" of the same meaning.
      I'd like to see her moot.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I was amp shopping today. Good info here, but I might still buy a Valve King. I've played through some high gain rigs and really want a decent clean channel as well as a good distortion channel.

Comment

Im debating between a 6505/+ combo and a 5150/II head. Im kinda leaning towards the combo from what I've read plus its a few hundred bucks cheaper used. Either way id be running through what I believe to be a 2x12 blackwidow cab. (That's what I was told it is but Idk jack about cabs or amps for that matter. I've read tho that they may be eminence speakers?) It sounds pretty good tho. I used to run it through a hartke and it sounded mean as hell. Sounds pretty good through my cheap ass b52 also so im hoping if I put a good amp on it it'll wail
          Last edited by TKEblue; 10-04-2011, 01:40 AM.
          I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Working...
          X