orange dark terror?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orange dark terror?

Has anybody checked one of these out yet? Was watching youtube clips and it seems like you can get some very nice metal tones out of it
    I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

I got to a anb b one next to a tiny terror. The sweep is a little different, i think it cut more of the mids than the tiny terror. Does have more gain and effects loop. Nice amp. Does metal very well if thats what your after. Bad part is I really like them both. I already have the tiny terror, I would like to have the dark terror also.

Comment

Hi! I just recently published my review of dark terror with sound samples here: http://en.audiofanzine.com/guitar-am...dark-pack.html hope you like it!

Comment

I snagged one from a local dealer and I have to admit I am impressed. Pretty sure that Mastodon used it in the studio on there new album The Hunter.
        It's alot of amp for such a small package. There's alot of gain in it but it still does great with the volume roll back on your guitar. I would get another if mine crapped out since there pretty inexpensive as far as tubed amps go. Alot a bang for the buck.

Comment

Working...
        X