Nad - yjm100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nad - yjm100

finally got the email today that this thing got in(been waiting since feb i think), so i raced down there and been playing it for the last couple of hours....

its pretty fkn nice, it's not exactly the type of tone i usually prefer, but it just has this mojo that only marshalls have. i suspect it would mic up and record really well, the tone is pretty much exactly what you hear here.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VBxtErQuVU . tbh i was hoping to get that 80's tone from it, and its almost there but i might have to invest in a 900 at some point in the future, or maybe its in there somewhere and i havent found it yet.

Do they include the jump cable with it?

This is one of those amps where If I could afford to have multiple heads, this would be one of them for sure.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

oh man, that is sweet

Comment

Originally posted by rdamaral View Post
        oh man, that is sweet
        For sure!

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        This is one of those amps where If I could afford to have multiple heads, this would be one of them for sure.
        Exactly. When these were announced I wish I could have pull the trigger for one.

Enjoy my friend and congratz for new amp day!
        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

She's a beauty! HNAD!!

Comment

I love that amp. Its a frikkin monster. IMHO.. thats one of the best reproductions of a hot rodded Plexi that has ever been made.
            Marshall nailed it with that amp.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              Do they include the jump cable with it?
              for this price its the least they could do lol. thanks guys, im loving it.. although i dont think it will take the place of my mkV, that is the love of my life..so far anyways

Comment

<----- So freakin jelly.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

When I have some extra money some day I am going to get one of these amps. They are so frikkin expensive right now!!

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                    When I have some extra money some day I am going to get one of these amps. They are so frikkin expensive right now!!
                    Either this one or the Slash Sig AFD100. I'd kill for either of them.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Very cool, cheers!

Comment

Working...
                      X