Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD - Titan v12

new OLD amp day that is...lol.
    went and picked her up this morning, cant even play it since i dont have a cab yet :S , gotta wait a little while or my wife will divorce me :P but its coming soon . its in mint condition, like out of the box, no rack rash ..no wear on anything, at $899 its the best deal ive gotten on music equipment i think.

very cool!! looks impressive with all the knobs and switches...
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Is the power amp built into the unit also? Sweet looking alright. Let us know how it sounds when you get your cab.

Comment

Is that the box it arrived it? Looks like the seller traded up (or down?) to a Malmsteen Marshall!

Comment

Answered my own question, you tubed it. The video sounded really good. Not gonna lie, I didn't know it was a bass amp:-) duh. Learn something new every day. Anyway congrats.

Comment

Thats a cool bass amp

Comment

Originally posted by rattlehead74 View Post
              Is the power amp built into the unit also? Sweet looking alright. Let us know how it sounds when you get your cab.
              ya its a normal head its just a hybrid tube pre/ss poweramp

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
              Is that the box it arrived it? Looks like the seller traded up (or down?) to a Malmsteen Marshall!
              the yjm came in like 3 days before i happened to walk by this v12 in the used section, that marshall is never leaving my house! let alone get traded. :P

Comment

Working...
              X