Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my old ADA MP-1 produces a better Marshall tone than my Marshall JMP1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think Bill is a troll.......even though he does look like one.....he is kinda like a non green shrek at least thats what Endy told me. he is not nearly as hot as Tommy is. Tommy's supermodel hair alone is enough to turn any lesbian straight again.

as for the JMP-1, it fargin rules.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I think the JMP-1 should be put into the rock & roll hall of fame. its legendary baby. all the classic marshall tones are in there, you just got to turn knobs to dig them out. there are far too many USERS of the JMP-1 to deny it. notice I said USERS, not endorsees. they dont even build it anymore, so there are no endorsers. we are talkin pros who actually USE them.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Das Rite!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Eat a tub o' shit..ya puke!
          LMAO .. ok, you have just graduated from asshole to a lame fucking waste of internet data. Come on man, seriously? Are you really this immature and ignorant? Or is it all an act?

Im sure no one but you finds your juvenile profanity laden posts amusing. They arent laughing with you, theyre laughing at you.

You are truly pathetic.

Now, be sure to fire back with profanity, small words and vague accusations. Wouldnt want you to break stride.

** Edited 'specially for my stalker **
          Last edited by Brozz; 11-11-2011, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Brozz just doesn't get it does he?

I would say "Ignorance is Bliss" but he seems pretty crunchy to me
            Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Brozz View Post
              LMAO .. ok, you have just graduated from asshole to a lame fucking waste of internet data. Come on man, seriously? Are you really this immature and ignorant? Or is it all an act?

Im sure no one but you finds your juvenile profanity laden posts amusing. They arent laughing with you, theyre laughing at you.

You are truly pathetic.

Now, be sure to fire back with profanity, small words and vague accusations. Wouldnt want you to break stride.

** Edited 'specially for my stalker **
              I'm sitting back waiting for this fool to step in poo

He established himself a fool 30+ 40+ posts in..if that.

He's baiting me, and playin' games, ........ ahhhh fuggums.

Oh, but I'm "stalking" him. I'm responding, but now it'll be third person like this.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Frigo89 View Post
                Brozz just doesn't get it does he?

I would say "Ignorance is Bliss" but he seems pretty crunchy to me

Exactly..many tried and failed.

I think this guy is Phil_up. That goof was "stalking" me on Myspace forever. Or one of many friends I've made through the years. There was a handful. This guy knows me..

I've been gone for a while. I'm back..he's back.

Comment

Take heed noobsters..another one dites the bust!

Comment

Hey not to get this thread back on topic or anything (I keed I keed), but what's a fair buying price for an MP1?

Comment

IMHO between $400 and $500 seems about right.

Comment

WOW!!!! i paid about $125 for mine...
                        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I said it once somewhere before

Marshall could easily reissue the JMP-1 and still earn good money on it

.. though i tend to believe they made the original a little too good, even after all this time I've yet have to hear of the units starting to fail
                          unlike the ADA MP-1's that electronicly are reaching the end of their lifespan
                          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                          X