Mini-amp options for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-amp options for me?

Hey, I'm looking for a companion to my little MKIII coliseum 300 Boogie, the idea is to run two amps at the same time to deliver some nice buttery chatter at gigs. I was thinking Orange Thunderverb 200. Has anyone tried it? I know it delivers a great crunchy tone but I'm wondering does it deliver a thick lead tone like the Rockverb does? I like Rockverb but perhaps its too mini, I'm not sure about gigging with a practice amp. Besides Thunderverb 200, what would be other possible options for me?

Thanks!
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

It's only a matter of time before Mesa offers a mini-Colliseum.

Comment

A Marshall Mini Mojo Major.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

buttery chatter??? please do explain.
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I always thought that Marshall is a great compliment to a Mesa tone. It fills in all the missing frequencies.
          With that said... my suggestion would be the Jet City JCA20H. It does a great high gain Marshall tone.

Comment

The Crate Blue Voodoo? 600 watt version of course

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            Out Of Ideas

Comment

I want that big amp the Doc Brown built for Marty McFly with the 6 ft speaker.

Comment

I would go with two old Super Leads and 4 Metal Zones into 4 Marshall Cabs (minimum) !! Hendrix didn''t use a noise gate ..thou shall aren't!

That's some blue ball chatter right there..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I want nigel tufnel's wall of sound.

Comment

Today is Nigel Tufnel Day 11-11-11

See they all go to eleven...well, it's one louder isn't it?
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X