Mod tone vintage analog delay with V3M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod tone vintage analog delay with V3M

Just started using the Mod tone delay today in the loop of my Carvin V3M and love it. Very useable tones, not too much delay ... just enough to wet the signal and make for some creamy lead tones, plus doesn't sound weird when playing chords.
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Cool that it's working out for you. I must have bought and tried four or five different delays over the past few years trying to like them, and always ended up selling

em after a few minutes of use. I'm finding out that I'm not a delay kind of guy I guess, but I have heard players sound great with them. Which is probably why I keep trying them myself...lol.

Comment

My main concern was finding something that gave me just a little and something I could keep on all the time. Only other effect I really like is chorus ... and only for cleans ... so I can live without that. But for delay I wanted something I could put in the loop, set it and forget it ... all the digital delays have mass amounts of delay, overkill for my purposes. And most of the analog delays are expensive. So when I saw this one I figured I'd give it a shot. The vids on their site seemed promising. It can do more delay than what I want but not much more. So I set it to where I want it and it sounds damn good on both clean and dirty channels, and when riffing/chording, the tail isn't really noticeable until I stop playing. So it's perfect for what I want.
      My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Cool...I didnt want an overbearing delay either. Perhaps I'll play with another delay again in the future, lol.

Comment

Working...
        X