Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAD - modded Randall module (Dumble inspired)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If my wife caught me spending 25K on an amp my ONLY friends in life would be hookers and blow.......

Comment

Originally posted by vklobucar View Post
      If my wife caught me spending 25K on an amp my ONLY friends in life would be hookers and blow.......
      At $25K you wouldn't have the money left for the hookers or the blow, lol.
      In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_CrazyTalk View Post
        I'm sure they are nice amps, but $25k? LOL!
        That's cheap! http://www.maverick-music.com/vintag...w-steve-farris
        2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
        Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

yea, but that one comes with a flight case
          Hail yesterday

Comment

SRV used Dumbles. Awesome tone. I picked up a RM22 head and I love it. I have the XTC, A modded SL+, Clean and the Ultra XL. I love the Ultra XL for a stock module it rocks IMO. I haven't heard a bad module yet really - might not be my tone but everything I have heard / played is usable.

Comment

Better grab some left over modules from dealers, Randall is closing the MTS line
              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                ...Randall is closing the MTS line
                For real?!?!?

Comment

Yes, GuerillaPete.. And some pretty amazing prices on closeouts from dealers and ebay right now..
                  Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

got to fire this up with the band a week ago. Took a moment to dial in to the mix and I was in heaven. Had to lighten my attack a little playing chords (this thing really responds to picking dynamics - wish I had some ) and single notes were awesome. Every break between songs I was playing single notes so that everyone could revel in the sweeeeeeeeeetness. Nobody else seemed to care too much but they should have - it was ferkin' AWESOME!!

With all the run out deals on MTS gear, you guys are mad to not at least pick up an RM1250 and fill it full of modules. Most versatile tube setup on the planet!
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                    X