Hey jgcable... Legacy 3 mini amp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
    Me too Tim, that demo is outstanding. Every channel sounds great. That may be my next amp and because its 100w I could use it live too.
    Well, like you always tell people, you want to get the best player possible to demo your gear. It's hard to get better than Steve Vai (likely in his own home studio) demonstrating your gear...
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Or...you could sound like this on my kid's $200 amp..>>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8eDc0iE0A8. Yes, that's EXACTLY what his amp sound like.

Did ya ever wonder.. maybe it's the player?
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Tim...ya fuck!!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          Well, like you always tell people, you want to get the best player possible to demo your gear. It's hard to get better than Steve Vai (likely in his own home studio) demonstrating your gear...
          Exactly bro. Thats what Cygnus needs to do. He is an awesome builder. He just needs somebody who can really show his work off!
          I agree, Steve Vai could probably make anything sound good but that demo is very clean and he has just a splash of delay going on.

Comment

Steve Vai could make a symphony with a Blue Waffle, and a prolapsed Fartbox!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Or...you could sound like this on my kid's $200 amp..>>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8eDc0iE0A8. Yes, that's EXACTLY what his amp sound like.
              I guess that's ok.

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Hey Tim...ya fuck!!!!

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                  Exactly bro. Thats what Cygnus needs to do. He is an awesome builder. He just needs somebody who can really show his work off!
                  I agree, Steve Vai could probably make anything sound good but that demo is very clean and he has just a splash of delay going on.

Ah, but true...that is about my playing...
                  The amps, thanks for the props!
                  Last edited by Cygnus X1; 02-01-2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Steve Vai could make a symphony with a Blue Waffle, and a prolapsed Fartbox!
                    Mmmmm, blue waffles and pink socks. Sounds tasty.
                    Hiya Bill!

Comment

I got the shipping notice from Carvin the other day - mine lands on Wednesday.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                      X