Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling and/all 11Rack/ProTools Gurus

PART 1
    Found this on Avid's ProTools page.. shows these steps of things to do to your MAC to make PT run smoother.. also does this do anything to affect 11R?

PART 2
    .. oh yeah.. I'm STILL trying to figure out how to delete an entire session for 11R/PT8LE.. so if anyone here has anything to point me in the right direction as far as locating files/sessions, I'd REALLY appreciate it! \m/

here's a question I posted in the "All Things Guitar" section over on the Avid/Digi-Design/M-Audio forum..
    Part 3
    2.) I was doing a session today and noticed that whenever I started 11R/PT; I see in a folder that pops up during the starting dialob boxes.. second one that pops up after it ask about finding waves folders.. there's this "Session File Backups" folder and it shows a group file.PTFs..

Name date modified
    bak.00.ptf.00 11:31am
    bak.00.ptf.01 11:38am
    bak.00.ptf.02 11:47am
    bak.00.ptf.03 11:55am
    bak.00.ptf.04 11:55am
    bak.00.ptf.05 12:00pm
    bak.00.ptf.06 12:15pm
    bak.00.ptf.07 12:42pm

These btw are associated with the particular session that I don't want to keep/delete.. so I'd like to get ride of these as well..
    and lastly..3.) the ptf's for the demos such as Filtered Dream, Full Session, etc.. these I'm assuming are on the 11R drive somewhere as they pop up in the Quick Start dialog box when opening up a session, etc.. is it possible to remove these as well? wouldn't that free up some space/memory?
    DiMarzio Endorsee
    www.dimarzio.com
    Morley Endorsee
    www.morley.com
    "Intelli-Shred" author
    www.myspace.com/intellishred
    NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS
Working...
X