No announcement yet.

Diezel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like fun sort of, but with all things being equal, I'd take the Lamborghini each and every day over that one trick pony!
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
      It looks like fun sort of, but with all things being equal, I'd take the Lamborghini each and every day over that one trick pony!
      I've seen that car run many times and seen it win championships. I'll take the one trick pony any day and embarass the Lambo at every stoplight we meet
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

I like turtles!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I like Joe's turtle !

It is painfully easy to see who gets puss..and who do not gets puss.

Ex: Jeff Loomis don't talk about technical shit..he just plays it!!

This is like watching an espisode of "The Big Bang" theory" where nobody gets banged. I hate that fuggin', faggity show !

EAT ASS !!!...please!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I eat paste!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I eat Elmers school glue..on purpose! It's delicious.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Seriously, even the kids that hated me would be in awe. They'd circle me to watch me down 7 to 10 large bottles of school glue. I learned at a very early age how to rule and manipulate minds.

There is 10,000 year old drawings on Aztec temples of mysterious beings that appear to be eating ass !! That why it's called Az (ass) ..Tec (Technology)...Ass Technology. Ancient villages and tribes performed daily analingus rituals. These are facts.

This evolved into their means of locomotion. To travel to different worlds. They're laughing at us fighting over Gas..Eat ASS! The Vatican knows these secrets!

All the secrets to our existence is in the middle east. That is the real reason for war! We are following orders from our creators. Freedom, Religion, Economy, and everything we know are distractions and illusion. ALL humans will unite, enemies to brothers, once truth..all truth is ..is.

EAT ASS..NOW!

Comment

Comment

Did you know that incest was once the norm? That's why we all have down syndrome. Some more than others.

Humans are functional retards smart enough to fuck shit up. These are facts!

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                      I've seen that car run many times and seen it win championships. I'll take the one trick pony any day and embarass the Lambo at every stoplight we meet
                      sure. But it's nice to be able to go fast around corners too. They even take corners in Nascar, albeit only in one direction
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Gary..Rudy..you guys are the goods. Rudy likes toys..lots of toys. I like toys too..but I'm much more attached to money. They say you can't take it with you..exactly. I'd like to leave this world without stickin' my family with the tab. In fact, they'll be OK!

That makes me feel good. Well, good as it gets for me.

Oh, they'll never have to worry about wiping my ass either. I'll make sure of that. Life is going by pretty fast, and so far not any better as it does.

Comment

Life's too shorty for shitty tone, ugly bitches, lame cars, uncool guns, terrible music...and no money. Actually, money helps getting - keeping those other things.

Comment

Corners and handling are over rated. When the light turns green it's a straight line race every time. No matter how many cars can out handle you, runner up is just first place loser
                            Bill, you are correct I like my toys. Good guitars/amps, nice guns, fast Musclecars, kickass music, the whole deal!
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                            X