Randall RM100 module question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randall RM100 module question

I have owned an RM100 for about 5 years now. Been through some modules. Not to many actually.
    For the last 3 years I have been using 3. All stock. Blackface, XTC and Ultra.
    Anyway, is there a forum or an exchange site where Randall MTS owners swap or trade modules? Since I don't use the amp on a weekly basis I have time to mess around with them.
    I checked them on Ebay and they sure are expensive. Even the stock ones.

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

There's a few of us from here on there.
      Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

I was on that forum too but haven't been there for a long time. I have a bunch of modules myself but honestly, XTC and Blackface are what I use 90% of the time. I load the third slot with either an SL+ or Mr. Scary. The XTC and Blackface do a nice job of taking care of the distorttion and clean tones for me.
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Yea, I haven't had any issues with using my 3 modules. I use the blackface for clean obviously, the XTC for rhythm and the Ulra as my solo channel.
          I would like to try something with less gain like a Plexi or one of the Lynchbox modules.

Comment

Check out a JTM John - I think you would like that one.

Comment

I just got The Judge (GTO) module. One sweet hot plexi tone. The Lynch Brahma would also be a good choice.
              RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
              CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
              Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
              Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Working...
              X