Nfxd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfxd

OK, this is a pic I pinched off the net, as I spent so much time playin instead of taking a photo. I've yet to create a patch that works well with disrtorted guitars, but it works great with cleans. The only fiddly element is trying to access menus.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Heh, is this the 1st use of that thread title here?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Probably. I'm already contemplating a Pitchfactor pedal. A lot of people on the Eventide forum complain the harmonies jump between + and -, but I could find a use for that. I also have a Boss FV500H expression pedal on the way.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Damn, I found a preset, notched out one effect, and maximised another. Now this pedal sounds exactly like an overdrive pedal!
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Fuggums. I want an Eventide Eclipse now. Trying to figure out what to sell to build the funds.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I hear those pedals are fantastic. I also heard the Eclipse is awesome but, a complete pain in the ass to program.

-Nate
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Just something I'll have to learn to deal with.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
              X