Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

those 1 watt marshall anniversary amps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those 1 watt marshall anniversary amps...

...anybody play one yet? i am really interested in grabbing at least one, if not eventually all 5 of them, to put in my studio and to use on sessions. i have really found that doing the low watt thing in the studio DOES work, so these marshalls have totally caught my eye. what can anyone share? realize i am not looking to gig the amp...
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

I haven't tried one but a mini JCM-800 (haven't decided head or combo) is on my GAS list. I'm sure they are probably okay for gigging if you mic it or have an ISO cab with a direct out.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

They look cool, and I'm sure they kick ass...but I'm sure not nearly as much as the real thing. That JCM800 is sooo tempting lol.

Comment

The 80's JCM-1 is out in June. Looking forward to giving it a go even though it seems a little pricey. Features wise it cannot measure up to the cheaper Chinese made amps so the lead sound needs to be killer....here's hoping it is!

Comment

Mini plexi or 800 for me! I'm also curious about those 1 watt
          JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I was interested until I saw what they're asking for them.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
            X