Need a good 4 x 12 B cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a good 4 x 12 B cabinet

Recommendations on a excellent B cab for a 100 watt head? Currently playing thru a Kustom HV100HD and a Kustom Coupe 4 x 12 slant. Want to add a B (straight front) cab but need something ballsy but relatively affordable. Am considering another Coupe but wouldn't mind something with greater bass and mids. Ideas?

one of my backup cabs is a B52 AT cab, and it is killer. i paid $175 used for it.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

old carvin cabs metal grilles and possibly w/the optional celestions you cant go wrong, and very affordable. old randall cabs with the celestions are also cheap when you can find them, as most of them had randalls jaguar speakers, which to me sound like brighter celestions.

Comment

I like Marshall cabs, the AX/BX ones in particular. You can sometimes find them at a nice price. To me they sound the best with greenbacks, although I like the 75's too.

Comment

Working...
        X