No announcement yet.

Digitech metal master vs Boss DS1 and MD2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see line6 15 watters on craigslist for $50 all day. Thats what id do. The MM was one of my favorites before I got a modded mt2. Now I just use my old ass boss gl-100 rack unit through some headphones. I had almost every dod,boss, or ibanez dist pedal at some point. Modded mt2, metal master, or death were the only ones I really liked. I had the keeley mod on the mt2. The md to me wasnt worth a crap but then we all arent searching for the same sound.

But sounds like youre good now so...

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
      I see line6 15 watters on craigslist for $50 all day. Thats what id do. The MM was one of my favorites before I got a modded mt2. Now I just use my old ass boss gl-100 rack unit through some headphones. I had almost every dod,boss, or ibanez dist pedal at some point. Modded mt2, metal master, or death were the only ones I really liked. I had the keeley mod on the mt2. The md to me wasnt worth a crap but then we all arent searching for the same sound.

But sounds like youre good now so...
      I'll be on the lookout for a 15-30 watt amp, I prefer the mustang but the line6 will do. As for searching that perfect sound, I guess that's a battle we will never win haha!

Comment

Very true although I know what sound I love, now that ive gone 6 amps past it lol. Wish I could get my dual rec back

Comment

Working...
        X