NAD - well almost! Marshall 1959rr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
    Careful with that, I did that with my daughter and it took years for her to get over the sound of the Trans Am I had at the time when it started up.. Don't get me wrong, she is a true blood metal head, but the years of the running off screaming at the turn of the key were no fun... lol
    Really, everytime my son was kickin' around. I'd put heaphones on my wife's stomach with Eruption. He stopped moving instantly. Whenever he cried as a baby..I'd put Eruption on..and that would sooth him. Oh, and the sound of my voice. I would always talk to him when he was in there. But I should have named him Richard instead of Vincent because I always call him dick !!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

As long as you don't drill holes in the chassis of your 4-holer, mods like a master volume are easily reversible.
      "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
      Zakk Wylde

Comment

Working...
      X