Happy NFXD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy NFXD!

My Eventide Eclipse turned up today I haven't started any new user presets yet. So far, I haven't needed to.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Great to hear that Simon! I guess British customs pawed it long enough, they finally decided to let it through so, what are some of the better patches in it from the factory?
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Detuned Space is my favourite preset. It gradually reduces pitch through the reverb tail. I have other favourites, but can't remember their preset names. And the unit really is well built. I've found it quite easy to use without the manual. I'll probably need that when I start creating presets from scratch.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Cool! Detuning sounds great when done well and I'm sure Eventide does it right. The old ADA Pitchtraq did that. Add some great reverb/delay and I'm sure that Eclipse sounds awesome.
        Last edited by roodyrocker; 06-06-2012, 06:48 PM.
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Eventide could really do with adding both Space and Pitchfactor presets and algorithms to the Eclipse. For now, I've been tinkering with certain presets, and it is in fact possible to create similar/identical results as done on the Space pedal. If you listen to the Vortexting preset on Space, by editing the FlangeCanyon preset on the Eclipse, you can create the same result, though the Eclipse does allow you to produce smoother or harsher versions of that Space preset too.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
          X