Is there a BOSS pedal all-in-one unit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got horns
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Have you considered getting a rack loop switcher, e.g. Rocktron Patch Mate 8 or Voodoo Labs GCX Audio Switcher. Each have 8 loops which you can switch in/out via midi, in any order. Simply put your favorate Boss pedals in a rack drawer, hook them up to the loops and switch them in and out in the order you want. Totally flexible and you can load in whatever pedals you like. I imagine you could find these for a very fair price used.
      Last edited by vondran; 07-03-2012, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Another vote for the Boss Gts here.

I've been using the GT8 since too long... 4CM method for me. FX chain can be set as you wish, including the loop. It has a "amp control" so if your amp uses a 1/4 jack as a footswitch, you can use the GT to switch the channel on it. Works fine with Marshall DSL50, Peavey 6505, Traynor YCV40 and Mini Rectifier (all amps I still have). As

If I were ya, I'd go with the GT-100, a bit more expensive as it's a brand new unit but you'll get the latest from Boss.

From a price point of view, I think the GTs are the most versatile unit on the market.
        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
        X