Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting a new amp company and thought some might like to check it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like a million bucks. I can't listed to the tracks at work unfortunately. Are they built to order or do you keep them in stock for orders? If build to order, what's the turnaround?
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Great amp! Killer sound and looks... I love the 2nd mp3.

I wish you look on your new company; it should do great.
      Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
      Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        It looks like a million bucks. I can't listed to the tracks at work unfortunately. Are they built to order or do you keep them in stock for orders? If build to order, what's the turnaround?
        My business plan is pretty simple. I'm in the midst of my first production run already. I've ordered a bunch of custom transformers, headcases, switches, already got tons of amp and footswitch chassis. I'm building them on my own dime. The customer should not have to pay for my R&D or amp stock. My website will launch as an informational site with no inventory available for sale next week. I expect to have ten amps ready in time for the LA Amp Show in October where I'll be launching the company. Also waiting on 3 4x12s for me for demos/shows/personal use... (I'll be selling those as well, of course). When the 10 amps are ready, I'll update the stock on my website so people can buy 'em. I'll send out a notification on Facebook and Twitter and hopefully a few folks will buy 'em. If somebody buys one, it ships out to them the next day. No deposits, no waiting list, no pre-orders. Just buy one and get one. When they are gone, I'll guage the market and do another (hopefully larger!) run and sell 'em the same way...

Steve
        Henning Amplification Website - http://www.henningamps.com
        My Music Page (Mojave PeaceMaker, Axe-FX, Mesa MKIV and PODXT Pro Clips)

Comment

Awesome, best of luck with the project. I wish I had the stomach for a startup.

Comment

Good luck. It looks like you've got a great product.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
              Very nice looking amp bro. One thing to consider is your price point though. You don't want to overprice. The trick is to get a well known player to endorse it. I would assume you are already working on that.
              Appreciate the thoughts bro. I think I've priced the amp very competitively with other hand built boutique amps (Diezel, Cameron, Fortin, Bogner custom shop, etc.).

Steve
              Henning Amplification Website - http://www.henningamps.com
              My Music Page (Mojave PeaceMaker, Axe-FX, Mesa MKIV and PODXT Pro Clips)

Comment

Wow!!! Really nice job all the way through. Everything looks clean, well thought out and executed - and it sounds good too!! Good luck I would love to see a small start up company hit it big.

Comment

Looks great and sounds great... Did you play the demos?

Comment

Looks killer and sounds great!
                    Good luck with your venture.

Comment

Originally posted by sah5150 View Post
                      Appreciate the thoughts bro. I think I've priced the amp very competitively with other hand built boutique amps (Diezel, Cameron, Fortin, Bogner custom shop, etc.).
                      Well, you also want to send the right kind of signal, i.e. you're not marketing a low-end product. Bang & Olufsen have increased sales on several of their products by raising the prices in the past. It sounds strange, but if you're aiming at the high-end market, you have to be in the right bracket, price-wise.

Comment

Hey Man..I'm seeing white tolex with red lights within.

Nice work!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wow fantastic work. Best of luck. Looks amazing sounds amazing too.
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

where are you located?

Comment

The amp looks and sounds good! As soon as I saw the description of the quality components and saw those Mercury Magnetics transformers I thought Wow! Best of luck with the new company Steve.
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Looks killer...best of luck withthe venture

Comment

Working...
                                X