Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your Eventide Eclipse programs / WTF are LFO#2/Follower#2/ASDR#3>?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Eventide Eclipse programs / WTF are LFO#2/Follower#2/ASDR#3>?

I've programmed the shit outta my Eclipse and seem to keep arriving at similar programs sounding almost identical to each other. In fact, most of mine are very similar to the Vortexting preset on the Space pedal. I'm looking for some inspiration.

I'm also interested in locating the hidden extra LFO's, Followers and ASDR's. I could only find #1 of each. I asked on the Eventide Forum and was referred to the manual which gives no clue, just a referral to p40-45 "mod block". Well, they ain't in there, or they're not explaining it properly. I can assure you, there is no reference to additional #'s in that manual. If anyone knows Eventide's secret access to these extra parameters, let me know please.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

I was correct. There is indeed only 1 of each of the mentioned parameters. Still, it is a kickass processor.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Wish I could help you but I don't have an Eclipse. As soon as I get some things worked out in my rack I will be tackling my TC Electronic G-Force programing. BTW, I think Tim (Hippietim on here) had an Eventide at one time.I don't know if it was an Eclipse or not though. You might want to PM him and see if he can help.
      Last edited by roodyrocker; 08-06-2012, 08:28 PM.
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Might only be accessible through the PC editor. Surely it has one, for that price. Hell, the 1101 has one.

Logic dictates if there's a "#1" there's at least a "#2", otherwise why waste the space?

Then again, if the algorithm in question isn't stereo, LFO #2 may not be available since you can't really cascade #1 into #2 (or rather, you shouldn't).
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I checked with Eventide themselves. There's only 1 of each LFO/Follower/ASDR. Hell, there's even a Pro level 0-9, but it doesn't do anything either
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
          X