• Show
Clear All

• NAD Marshall

Nice tone and loud as hell!

We will know for the first time...
    If we are evil or divine...
    We are the last in line...RJD RIP

Nice.

I've got a JCM 2000 (a TSL100). It's been completely reliable for over ten years.

Comment

cool! i am thinking about picking one of those up for my studio...
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Tag knows tone?

"There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Nice snag!
          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Great amp. Reliable and sounds great.

Comment

What's in the Crate cabinet?
              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
                What's in the Crate cabinet?
                They are just the stock Emminence speakers, and they sound really good, that is the cabinet I use at home, at our jam space I have a Marshall 1960A with the G12T-75's

I really dig the tone from this amp, I like it better than my Stiletto, or the BV120H
                Last edited by The Poolman; 08-19-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

There's a DSL100 head in a TN pawn shop for $399 and it doesn't sound half bad. I already have one and decided not to get a second one.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                    There's a DSL100 head in a TN pawn shop for $399 and it doesn't sound half bad. I already have one and decided not to get a second one.
                    Do they have a website or anything? i want a dsl100 and that's a pretty good price.

Comment

Originally posted by The Poolman View Post
                      They are just the stock Emminence speakers, and they sound really good, that is the cabinet I use at home, at our jam space I have a Marshall 1960A with the G12T-75's

I really dig the tone from this amp, I like it better than my Stiletto, or the BV120H
                      Congrats, those JCM 2000s do sound good! In fact a friend of mine sold his Stiletto once he got a JCM 2000.
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

I had 2 bad power tubes (low mV) readings, and the amp still sounded good, I have since replaced the power tubes, much nicer and smoother.

Comment

Originally posted by divider_of_zero View Post
                          Do they have a website or anything? i want a dsl100 and that's a pretty good price.
                          It's at Household Pawn in Antioch. I'll be going there today to see if it's still there (doubtful).

edit: Sorry, it's gone. The have a Dimebag head (neon green stuff) and a Marshall MV100 (I think it's a made in China DSL but not sure). Both $399 I believe.
                          Last edited by DonP; 08-28-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X