Snagged me a new set up to play with.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snagged me a new set up to play with.

So I hit up a couple local pawn shops yesterday and happened across a good (ish>) deal

I saw a 6262 Bugera head for 499, offered 329 and they bit... SO To test it out I grabbed the only good cab they had...

A 4x10 lonestar cab Mesa...Sounded good but the head is way to much power for it but I thought WTF throw in an offer on the cab while im there.

They wanted 699....I offered 299 and they freakin took it!

Loving the combo but I think im gonna flip the mesa cab and just throw the head on my Marshall cab. We shall see but I am really surprised and pleased with the bugera. This is a later one that wasnt prone to fires lol

This is the first tube head I have had in a long while and man it reignited my sound like no other, and I suck lol
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Haha, grats! Who cares if you suck as long as you enjoy what you play!

Pics or it didn't happen!
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

ill get some today cleaning in the axe room right now
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I wish my town had interesting guitar stuff in the pawn shops. I can never find anything in them...guess it's the result of living in a small southern city.
        No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          I wish my town had interesting guitar stuff in the pawn shops. I can never find anything in them...guess it's the result of living in a small southern city.
          I don't have pawn shops around here really, which sucks because I kinda love seeing the stuff pawn shops get. There are two really cool consignment/used music shops kinda local to me that I'm going to in about an hour, but there aren't usually any steals.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
          X