No announcement yet.

Post your Roland Synth-euipped Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boop boop sounds are referred to as keyboard sounds in the Strongbad video titled Guitar Anyway, the main sounds I'm interested in from guitar synths are strings, piano, and organs. It's great to be able to do violin/cello sounds on guitar. I only used a guitar synth live very briefly a few years ago. I used a GR-33 to do a Journey song (Separate Ways/Worlds Apart) as well as the violin sounds on Still of the Night
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

I forgot - Tonemonster IS Strongbad!
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Done at last.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Damn tracking sensitivity shit
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Yeah, picky bitches, ain't they?
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Actually, I edited a patch earlier which has electric guitar w/distortion, plus a couple PCM sounds. One of those PCM's didn't track properly, spilling random notes... and it actually sounded good that way
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Is it possible to adapt an RMC kit to a floyded guitar? I'm led to believe RMC kits track better than Roland kits.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

it doesn't look like it....

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I've just been quoted on a Graphtech Ghost system. Not cheap, but its supposed to track better. I can either swap out the floyd or put the Ghost "pickups" on the existing floyd of a guitar I'm waiting on..
                    Last edited by wilkinsi; 12-18-2012, 08:42 PM.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                    X