It's on the way! Axe-FX 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's on the way! Axe-FX 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yes! I've been holding back from getting an Axe 2 for awhile, and when they added tone matching it almost pushed me over the edge. Now with the new firmware v7 I simply can't take it anymore and must have one.

I'm so damn giddy, it's supposed to be here in the morning and I'm contemplating calling in sick to work *cough*.

I just may end up getting rid of the blockhead 5150 that I can't even play since I live in a damn condo, you tickle it up to '1' and the neighbors start bitching. So for the last 5 years I've been forced to play though a GNX4, which I got to sound passable, but only with a tube preamp and too much tweaking. Hell, I may even buy some of those new 2000 watt coax speakers and get back to playing in a band again, which just isn't possible right now, since I'm not lugging my amp up and down 3 flights of stairs.

As of now I only play just enough to keep up my dexterity, hopefully now I will get inspired again!

Awesome

Congrats brother. One day I'll be able to afford an Axe-2..till then my Ultra still keeps me smiling. But Damn I do want one kinda bad. Maybe I need to sell off my closet Jacksons:idea:

Enjoy man.

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Haha, hell Dave you get some freaking awesome sounds out of yours, it's scary to think what you would sound like with the 2! You may actually destroy the earth or something.

Comment

I want one bad but I suck at saving money and it's just outside my impulse buy range. When the itch starts getting bad I have some investments that I can get a super low interest loan against, but I'm really trying to avoid that the way the world is these days.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

The fact that they dropped the price sure helped in the decision also!

Comment

Congrats - you'll love it! They rip! There isn't an amp I can think of (that I would like anyway) that isn't somehow represented by the A2.

Comment

It arrived! Woo-hoo , my wife just called me, now I can't wait to get home and rock the hell out!

Comment

I've really been drooling over that one lately but haven't quite talked myself into pulling the trigger yet. Soon. Very soon. Congrats and enjoy!!

Comment

Congrats dude. I've got one in mind for 2013. You said they dropped the price? Can you PM me about it (I know it's frowned on in public)? I only see the price I've always seen. Thanks!

Comment

It used to be $2499, now it's $2199

Comment

Actually maybe it was $2599, dangit I can't remember exactly.

Comment

start a band....
                        Jackson KV2
                        Jackson KE1T
                        Jackson KE1F
                        Jackson SL1

Comment

I would, but I don't know any real good singers here in Chicago. I simply refuse to bother without one. Not saying I won't find one, but then again I should be back in Texas in a year so it's not a priority right now. I could always join something though in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                            Haha, hell Dave you get some freaking awesome sounds out of yours, it's scary to think what you would sound like with the 2! You may actually destroy the earth or something.

Haha,, your too kind...

Sooooo.......how are you diggin it so far?
                            Inquiring minds want to know
                            MOSHON
                            DAVE
                            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                              Destroy The Earth
                              I got dibs on that band name!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X