marshall VS100RH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonP View Post
    If you're looking for a cheap Marshall that isn't screaming loud, I've just started messing with my 3203 head and it sounds pretty good for having a SS front end. Pumping my 1956 LP with P90's thru it, I get a very good Angus tone on the non-boost side. The boost side is fat and chunky - better for thrash or heavy metal. It sounded chunky even with the P90s, but the extra gain upped the 60hz noise. It's fun reading old threads about this amp if you do a search.
    I actually had a 3203 until last year. I got mine from John. I really liked it and would buy another in a minute...there is one that keeps getting based around here locally. Not sure what's the matter with it, but it pops up on craig's list every couple weeks from a different owner - unless the seller lives in 5 different cities and has multiple phone numbers!! currently it is on there for $400, which isn't bad, but i am scared of it, lol. i guess it wouldn't hurt to call the guy and check it out...
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X