trying to program art x15 foot controller, neex some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to program art x15 foot controller, neex some help

I'm using the ART X15 controller with a 2nd gun Rocktron Chameleon. It banks up and down and recalls presets just fine but I can't seem to program either one of the expression pedals.

Per the manual it says to go into the sub mode 1 or 2 for either left or right, then use the up and down to choose the operation to control. I'm just trying to set one of them up as a main vume for right now. That means I need to put it at 7. I've tried it on both pedals but they still aren't doing anything.

Does anyone have any insight to something I might be missing in the process? Any help would be much appreciated.
    My Toys:
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
    '94 Dinky HX in Black
    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

I do know one of them is CC#4 and the other is CC#11.

I never bothered with programing it from board itself after a couple years, I always just set up the CC#'s on the rack unit.

I have had many X-15's over the years,, Hell I still have 3 and looking at one right now..

I'll try to get to my old Digitech 2120 tonight and I'll see if I can get all the buttons CC#'s for you. I want to say if you go from button 10, and count back from 81 is where they are,,,,,,I think. But I know that the pedals are # 4 and 11.

I still think it is one of the most rugged boards. It can take allot of abuse,,,and beer

MOSHON
    DAVE
    Last edited by MOSHWITZ; 09-09-2012, 07:51 PM.
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Yea, the pedals are 4 and 11. It says in the manual that setting one at 7 makes it the main volume control, but even set at 7 it ain't doing a damn thing. I've never tried to program it within the unit instead of the pedal board. I wouldn't know where to start.
      My Toys:
      '94 Dinky HX in Black
      '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

hmm,,I don't know what the " set to 7" thing is,,I don't remember ever doing that. but I'm sure you can just assign the controller# and the min(0 /off) and Max.(127) for the volume parameters in your Rocktron.

its on page 52 of your manual.

http://www.ikslim.com/2/RocktronChameleon2000.pdf

give that a try.

MOSHON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Actually, mine is the unit before the 2000 but the programming should be the same. I guess I should have though about looking in the manual to begin with lol. But I'm a man, I don't need instructions. LOL. Just keep pressing button s until something happens. Haha.
          My Toys:
          '94 Dinky HX in Black
          '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Working...
          X