So my neighbor just gave me a digital recorder? BR600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my neighbor just gave me a digital recorder? BR600

Never messed with one of these its a BR600 and a set of Samson powered monitor speakers. All of it is like brand new but I really havent had a chance to work with it yet. He said he bought em and never did anything with em and was tired of people saying they were coming to get em on craigslist, so here they are now.

Any experience with this unit? I suck so I dont plan to upload anytime soon but it could be fun who knows.

Thanks
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

I dunno ..sell it. These are facts!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ic thanks bill for your input.
      Haters gonna hate

Comment

Those BR-600's have the same modeling that Roland puts in the Cube series amps. You'll be able to get passable tones out of it. It would make a good practice set-up probably.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          Those BR-600's have the same modeling that Roland puts in the Cube series amps. You'll be able to get passable tones out of it. It would make a good practice set-up probably.
          Sure Hellbro..it would!!

For the right price!

Baddaaaaabing!!!!!!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Im gonna mess with it this week, I have been using the bugera a ton lately but honestly its hard to get good sound out of it without rattling the windows. Im hoping I can find a nice midground with this and use it for messing with. Thanks man!
            Haters gonna hate

Comment

Working...
            X