am i outta my gord or is this cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i outta my gord or is this cheap?

Find what you are looking for at Guitar Center with the GuitarCenter.com site map. Browse by product, brand and more

Mesa mark cabinet half back for 299????

4/12
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

especially considering it has EV speakers. those usually go used between $150-$200 a piece! unless you did sore-to-store shipping, though, that would cost almost that much to ship. it has weigh almost 200 pounds with the EVs...
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Mark I just bought this thing on impulse after posting it....They said its all EV's and it just had 2 small rips in the tolex on the back... no blown speakers just dusty...

SHIPPING>.........wait for it.......23.82

GC online does NOT charge any more than that fir anything from what I have found.. I called and confirmed it after i did the online purchase. And also got the specs before the purchase...it was worth the risk and hell if its bad i can return it to my local GC..

so for like 342$ i got a 4x12 cab....and that is an even better than the lonestar 4x10 cab i snagged at my local pawn shot for 299 last month.

Fuck im gonna go broke but at these prices I cant help myself.
      Haters gonna hate

Comment

killer!! that was a good deal for sure!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Great deal sometimes GC drops the ball when pricing stuff. I bought that MK III blue stripe half stack I had a while back for $999.00
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I couldnt pass it up, im still searching for a head for now. I have that 6262 bugera and I have a friend with a pawnshop that swears by the freakin 333xl for stuff. He is gonna loaner it to me for a test drive, if i like it 325 and its mine so im gonna mess with it for shits and giggles.
            Haters gonna hate

Comment

Anyone played the 333xl?
              Haters gonna hate

Comment

Congrats on that cab! I've bought plenty of used stuff from GC before and shipping is cheap. I got a pair of QSC powered 3 way PA top boxes and shipping all the way from the west coast to Ohio was less than $75 for the pair! Most people on E-Bay specify local pickup only on this stuff. Also picked up a Roland JC 120H head and matching pair of 4x12 cabs used form them and shipping was about $46.00 if I recall, again all the way from the west coast
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Yikes!

Great find.

Comment

Thanks guys I couldnt be more stoked...and cyg we are gonna do something here shortly I have decided im gonna work with ya to get something built for my 4/10 cab and im going mesa on this incoming one.
                    Haters gonna hate

Comment

Working...
                    X