Bogner Uberschall Revision White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogner Uberschall Revision White

This one I call Revision White Its a Revision Blue Uberschall with white/metal grill headshell. The cab is an Uberkab with the X pattern V30's and 75w Celestions in it. The pix are from this this past weekend's gig:

Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Sweet rig, looks better in white too

Is that a RR custom?
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
      Sweet rig, looks better in white too

Is that a RR custom?
      Hi Shawn;

I love the white amp look. Just have to keep them clean! Thats a LPC 1974 RI in Aspen White. I did a Randy Rhoads makeover on it and I use that one to gig with. That way my real 74 and my RR sig LPC's stay safe at home The 74 RI is basically the same thing as the RR sig except you have to add your own brass parts like I did to make a Rhoads. I gpt the brass parts from the same place that supplies Gibson with them for the sig model. I had the pickguard engraved locally with the RR name. Add Schaller strap locks, which I do anyway, and there you have it. The pickups are the same Super 74's that they used in the RR sig too
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Oh wow, that's fucking BAD ASS!

Grats!

I'm jelly.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
          Oh wow, that's fucking BAD ASS!

Grats!

I'm jelly.
          Thanks Xeno
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Sweet rig and guitar Rudy....what type of music does your band play?? I'm guessing pretty heavy stuff with an Uberschall.
            Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

That's Uber-Uberschall.

And you have flight cases for it too. That's very uber.

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
                Sweet rig and guitar Rudy....what type of music does your band play?? I'm guessing pretty heavy stuff with an Uberschall.
                We do 80's hard rock/hair metal Curt. While the Uber can do really heavy stuff I use it with the gain knob at around 1:00 and it works for 80's rock I have a black/wheat grill Bogner 4x12 with British Greenbacks in it as well as some Uberkabs with the V30/75w X pattern speakers. They both work well. The Uber is more versatile than people give it credit for.

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                That's Uber-Uberschall.

And you have flight cases for it too. That's very uber.

Oh yeah, road cases for live gigging. That keeps the gear cometically nice and also for tube heads I think the transport to and from gigs beats up the tubes. So a well padded road case helps tubes. AT least thats what I theorize I have my Marshall Rhoads half stack in road cases as well and despite gigging that amp it doesn't have a mark on it
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Hoy fuggin' shit Rudy. Lookin at that white Uber stack. ahhhhhhhh....fuck you!

That's aweome..must look great with your RR Marshall. I had ever color Marshall imaginable 'cept white. My friends had white '82s head and combo. The only white heads I had was an old randall RG120, and Soldano SL60...that was actually a really light grey.

..and a few white heads still pop on my nose sometimes ..and I hate that.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    Hoy fuggin' shit Rudy. Lookin at that white Uber stack. ahhhhhhhh....fuck you!

That's aweome..must look great with your RR Marshall. I had ever color Marshall imaginable 'cept white. My friends had white '82s head and combo. The only white heads I had was an old randall RG120, and Soldano SL60...that was actually a really light grey.

..and a few white heads still pop on my nose sometimes ..and I hate that.
                    Hi Bill, how's it going? Yeah, I love the white amp look. So far I have the Marshall RR, this Uber, and my Bad Cat Hot Cat 30 in white. The story with this white Uber is that the Uberkab popped up for sale used on another forum for a good deal so I bought it. Then I figured I'd buy a white headshell from Bogner and switch my black one. After I got the headshell, another Uber head came up for sale for a GREAT price used on yet another forum. It was like new in the box, I think it got very little play time as a home amp. Anyway, I swapped the white headshell on that head, So now I have a Uber half stack in black and another in white
                    My friend who is a tech and ran sound for us that night wants me to run both Ubers simultaneously live You're not too far away Bill. You and I and Johnnyryche should have a little get together some time.
                    Last edited by roodyrocker; 09-27-2012, 08:32 PM.
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                    X