Kemper clip - Crazy Train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemper clip - Crazy Train

Hey fellers, been awhile. Thought you might find this interesting... here's a clip I did of Crazy Train - all the guitars were done with a Kemper profiling amp, backing was downloaded from the web.

Playing is ok, but I think the tone is pretty spot on. I just need to get my old JCF01 back for the ultimate in Randy Mojo.

BTW, the Kemper is probably the best amp investment I've made in a looooong time. Been using it live since February and probably have around 35 or so gigs on it. No issues, perfect tone and I don't have to carry around a half stack and a pedalboard. It's the real deal.

http://soundcloud.com/okstrat/kemper-crazy-train

Pete

Hahhaa...halfway thru the track I was like....ohhh...that's Pete!!:idea:

I was daydreaming...ya see what I'm sayin'. Great Job..really nailin' the vibe man!!

How goes it..my pud still works!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill! Still playing the Uber? It goes well here, hope all is good there too. I still have a room full of tube amps, but this Kemper is the shit!

Comment

Great clip. I've been trying to resist buying any more "real" amps and considering between the Axe-FX II and Kemper. I'm in no rush to buying anything immediately and I'm curious to see what Kemper does as a second act.

Comment

You play the solos cleaner than Randy did. That's the only real reason I know it wasn't Randy. Pretty much spot-on.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thats awseome man. Best Randy I've heard in a long, long time....and yeah you nailed the tone for sure. But mostly, I like that you have the overall feel of the song down...

Mint dude...
            -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Very nice, or more appropriately Fucking Awesome! Wtf is this Kemper you speak of... must consult the Oracle of the Google.

Comment

Hey Pete!!! Long time no talk or hear! Sounds great as usual bro.

Comment

Holy cow!! Welcome back Pete!
                  Sam

Comment

Thanks fellas, it's been awhile! This Kemper gizmo is the bee's knees. These things are starting to go out on tour with recording artists are are being used in the studio too. Freaking amazing.

Comment

Good job! I've got one too, and I use it for recording stuff for my band. That way, I can do it all at home and even do it when my son's been put to bed.

Comment

Pete,

I feel like I'm in the stone age. I just picked up an RM100LB. Late to the party I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                          Pete,

I feel like I'm in the stone age. I just picked up an RM100LB. Late to the party I guess?
                          I still have the RM4 and RT250 power amp, a stock RM100, an RM22, a RM100KH factory built for a VP at Randall w/Mercury Magnetics transformers and probably a dozen or so modules. Good stuff!

Comment

Is this the thing you speak of? Line level digital preamp?

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Freaking awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X