Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD - snakeskin SLO

kinda.

Jaded Faith SL-OD100 was waiting for me to arrive at work this morning. Now watching the clock for knockoff so it can be put through its paces!
    Hail yesterday

Nice!!
    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Looking Good G

Still thinking about the Salvation Salvado Deluxe myself
      Perhaps when finances are healthier, I'll get my stock Sl+ modded into that
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

the glow in the dark Salvado is one of the sexiest mods. If that kind of cash becomes available, it would be awesome to get one.

In the meantime, just loving this thing. Didn't get the MV over 1 last night but still the SL-OD100 is just so girthy & thick sounding. Can't wait to get it up to a decent volume on the weekend. My pants may not be able to handle it. I had my 59RR dialled in for a nice bright crunch and switched to the SLO for lead. You could easily run them the other way round and they both still sound great, but this just seemed to be the natural order of things.

I'm now reassessing my current approach of using a volume pedal in the loop for lead boost on each channel. A dedicated lead channel may be the way to go now.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Looks nice! I've got the 59RR which kicks much ass but not the one you just got. Gotta love the snakeskin SLO look
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Sorry, I got distracted after girthy, thick and pants.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Nice,

Rob's a great guy to deal with.

I've been meaning to get some more mods done, but keep buying guitars
              I DESPISE ROSEWOOD WITH A PASSION!!!

Comment

Nice score. I love mine for just about everything. Having a 2nd for rhythm would be cool. Although I am just holding out on mods to see if Bruce makes another run of dually M4s. If so I will probably go the dual mod route, which would then eliminate the need for a 2nd SLOD100.
                KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Just picked up a MarkX and there's another SLO OD-100 for a great price on MTS Forum right now. If I could, I'd grab it..

Comment

there have been some great deals on the MTS Forum lately. I picked up the SLO & a Clean in a combo I couldn't pass up.

How is the MarkX?
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

I was watching the Premier Guitar rig rundown for Billy Corgan and his live setup uses something like 8 RM modules (I think using the rackmount preamps. RM-4?) running through some modded Mesa power amps.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                        Looking Good G

Still thinking about the Salvation Salvado Deluxe myself
                        Perhaps when finances are healthier, I'll get my stock Sl+ modded into that
                        I've got the Salvado Deluxe. Its an awesome module. In coming times, I'm selling off half my MTS collection, and it's not for sale

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          How is the MarkX?
                          It'll be here the end of the week.. But I'll be out of town till next monday.. So I'll let you know tuesday-ish.. How are you getting along with the SLO?

Comment

getting along just fine with it. Just trying to work out how I'm going to use it with the band. It will make a great dedicated lead channel but it sounds so gloriously fat for rhythm playing too
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                            X