Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FINALLY a Tube NAD from me popped my tube virginity :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY a Tube NAD from me popped my tube virginity :)

After my many many threads over the years i have a Orange Dark Terror on laybuy .

I tried a peavey 6505+ 112 today too but its too much power for what i need .

Interestingly for my aussie compatriots the 6505 112 was $1300 at the Allans Billy Hyde but u can get it for $800 elsewhere :O guess we'll b having another liquidation sale soon looll.

My b'day is in December so i'll be getting a cab for it then prob a Orange 1x12.
    USA Jackson RR1
    Charvel Model 6
    Jackson Performer-2
    Orange Dark Terror
    EVH 5150 LBX
    Hello Senòr

Congrats...have fun!
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Comment

That's a really cool little amp, and IMO, the best sounding of the Terror series. I liked it a lot better than even the Jim Root. Enjoy!

Comment

And here it is

no cab yet but my bday is on Pearl Harbour Day so getting an orange 112 then
        USA Jackson RR1
        Charvel Model 6
        Jackson Performer-2
        Orange Dark Terror
        EVH 5150 LBX
        Hello Senòr

Comment

that would drive me nuts not having anything to play it through. Do you have another amp? A combo whose speaker you could plug the Terror into?
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I have a work mate that i jam with i'll have to play it thru his cab for now
            USA Jackson RR1
            Charvel Model 6
            Jackson Performer-2
            Orange Dark Terror
            EVH 5150 LBX
            Hello Senòr

Comment

Congrats dude. That reminds me of when I was a college student and blew some of my financial aid money on my first Marshall amp...a gold face 50W Jubilee combo, minus the cab and speaker. I was so stoked to play it I rigged up a shoebox 4x4" with some speakers and stuff from Radio Shack, and had my dad ship me my old Power Soak. Ridiculous, but it was love at first hear and I've been a Marshall guy ever since.

I hope you enjoy that amp as much as I did.

Comment

Working...
              X