NAD: Randall RG 80 112 CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandenburg View Post
    id like to add that id love to build one for you GrimRiffer but im living paycheck to paycheck with no extra funds to buy the parts so i could get started...before some one says something abought sending an advance.. i would be against such an idea...
    if i do a job for some one.. no advances and payment after completion of the job.. mainly I do computer jobs for people or other things.. usually simple shit

what state or country are you from? Im from Waco,Texas

on a slightly related note.. I think I might redo my pedal a bit.. put a proper wire relief on it which will suck as ill basically have to rewire the pedal.. Just need to properly label the wires and what switch /lug they came off and do the LED's better.. The way I should of done them the first time.. with heat shrink

IF you do build it.. the easiest way to make sure you dont fuck up is to get a cheap muti-meter and test for continuity and label each wire 1-6 on both ends..6 leads makes it easy to get confused AND if the cable is like mine.. all the wires where the same color
    I totally understand man! Got a good source for the 6 conductor wire(grey like the original)? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by GrimRiffer View Post
      I totally understand man! Got a good source for the 6 conductor wire(grey like the original)? Thanks!
      i bought mine from a local shop in town.. let me look around on the net later..grainger or digitech or a few others which names have escaped me atm
      GEAR:
      #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
      #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
      #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
      #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
      #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
      AMPS:
      1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
      ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

I looked online.. now I remember why i bought my 6-conductor cable at a local electronics retailer.. because I could get it by the foot instead of buying 100' minimum

you need something like this..

im not saying to get this now.. just this should work.. but its only sold in 100' or more and at 86.00usd.... my advice is to go to a local electronics retailer like I did and ask for 25' of 6 conductor cable in grey.. not sure on the size of the wire but most ive seen is 22AWG.. looks like the size of mine
        GEAR:

#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
        AMPS:
        1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's

Comment

Originally posted by Brandenburg View Post
          I looked online.. now I remember why i bought my 6-conductor cable at a local electronics retailer.. because I could get it by the foot instead of buying 100' minimum

you need something like this..

im not saying to get this now.. just this should work.. but its only sold in 100' or more and at 86.00usd.... my advice is to go to a local electronics retailer like I did and ask for 25' of 6 conductor cable in grey.. not sure on the size of the wire but most ive seen is 22AWG.. looks like the size of mine
          Thanks for all the leg work bud!!! All I have in my area is shitty RadioShack! Maybe they will actually have something I need. Hahaha.

Comment

Just ordered this puppy for a nice price. No "both" option but I would never use that anyway. Stoked!

Comment

kool..
              GEAR:

#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
              AMPS:

Comment

The Randall RG Line from the 80's Kicks Major Ass Dude! They are KILLER Amps for sure. Here's my 85' RG100ES Full Stack with my Kramer V..(I am experimenting with my EVH tape design) LOL! This stuff is coming to the Grave with me! \m/
                *Kramer Focus 4000 "V" 85' with OFR \m/
                *Kramer Focus 1000 85' with OFR \m/
                *Randall RG100ES Full Stack (85') Black Tolex with Matching R412JB & R412JT Jaguar Loaded Cabs "THE "DIME" METAL MONSTER" \m/
                Randall RG100ES (88') Gray Carpet "THE METAL MONSTER" \m/
                *Ampeg VH140C HEAD....O.M.G. METAL HEAVEN! \m/
                *ADA MP-1 (3.666 RECTO/SOLDANO) MOD* \m/
                *Digitech RP-1 "THE ORIGINAL" \m/
                *Morley Vai Bad Horsie 2 Wah \m/

​*LONG LIVE THE M-E-T-A-L!" \m/

Comment

Working...
                X