NAD: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier

Been going to Guitar Center a lot lately and I noticed this baby's price kept dropping and dropping. On the used site they were selling at around 1300$, I got mine new for 1000$. I'd say it was a STEAL!

Are you saying that is brand new and was $1,000? That's a deal!

Comment

Did you bring a gun into the store with you? $1,000.00 dollars for a new Triple Rec. is more than a steal it's grand larceny!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Amazing deal for probably the baddest ass loudest metal amp on the planet.

Comment

from what I was told by my guy at GC, they lost their mesa/boogie dealership. they are blowing out the remaining stock. $1000 for a triple is KILLER. congrats!!
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Yup, brand new this beast was 1,000$. I was kinda confused at first because the Dual AND Triple were both the same price!

Comment

wow you should be in jail! Nice buy which GC was it?

Comment

On another forum, I heard somebody saying they saw this same pricing. Perhaps all GC locations that still have Triple Recs on hand are doing this deal.

Comment

It was the Guitar Center in Arlington.

Comment

Working...
                  X