TC transition delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC transition delay

Got one in a trade deal today and it has some real sweet delay options.
    Even comes with a USB cable for a software edit capability.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

that's the GC version of the Flashback? Great delay. I think I'm using a modded EP3 toneprint currently with my Flashback
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I have a flashback and it's very good. I like really clean delays so I used it mostly in 2290 mode.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I guess you can download the editor off their site?

Comment

yep. Watch the tutorial too. Let's you see what the editor is capable of
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I will do that thanks.

Comment

I have a Flashback Delay on one of my boards along with their chorus and reverb pedals. These are nice little pedals. My only gripe with them is they eliminated the 4 screw method to attach the bottom plate. I use these screws normally to bolt the pedal down to the board using bicycle chain links. With the Toneprint series of pedals I had to make up an aluminum strip drilled out to fit that single large screw in the middle of the pedal and bolt that to the board.
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Cool method you have there Roody.

Comment

Cool. I got a GC flyer in the mail last week and saw this pedal, was wondering about it.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                    Cool method you have there Roody.
                    Yeah, I got tired of Velcro a long time ago. With the bike links for attachment I can flip my pedalboard upside down and nothing is coming off! The Velcro always moved eventually. With the TC Electronic Toneprint pedals I used THIN aluminum so I could bend it into the recessed rear screw area and still bolt the back of the pedal back on. I'll post some pix of that board later. It also features a pedal switcher so there is no tap dancing involved when turning off/on multiple effects simultaneously
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

3M makes a product called "Dual Lock" and it's amazing for mounting pedals. Google it - locks stuff in place with zero slip. Check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by C#Standard View Post
                        3M makes a product called "Dual Lock" and it's amazing for mounting pedals. Google it - locks stuff in place with zero slip. Check it out.
                        Yes, I've read about Dual Lock quite a while back. But I wanted to eliminate anything adhesive. Once bolted down, the pedals and switcher aren't going anywhere unless you have a screw driver
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                        X