No announcement yet.

Marshall Amplification Guitar Strings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Amplification Guitar Strings?

Explore world famous Marshall audio equipment, from amplifiers to wireless headphones. Shop Marshall amps, speakers and headphones now at JB Hi-Fi!

A store here in Australia sells and amazingly google brings up nothing.

They're insanely cheap ($6) compared to the regular brands ($15-18).

Are they any good? And are they made through Ernie Ball?
    USA Jackson RR1
    Charvel Model 6
    Jackson Performer-2
    Orange Dark Terror
    EVH 5150 LBX
    Hello Senòr

That's crazy bro! I can get damn near three packs of D'addario's for 18 dollars here in Pittsburgh. I buy in bulk from Musicians friend. I get 25 packs of D'addario's for a little less than $100 bucks. I have never seen or played these strings you're talking about though. Online bulk is the best way to go in my opinion. Best deals. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/acces...-light-25-sets
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Yeah i think their is a grey importer here on ebay, grey importers are a god send here, its the distrubitors making the prices insanely high.

yeah its weird because they are MARSHALL as in MARSHALL AMPS strings but i cant find any info online, JB HI FI is the biggest music cd etc retailer here, they actually have the BEST metal cd range and have a proper range.
      USA Jackson RR1
      Charvel Model 6
      Jackson Performer-2
      Orange Dark Terror
      EVH 5150 LBX
      Hello Senòr

Comment

Interesting.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Your Googles are broken
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ha! I'd never heard of Marshall strings before, and I didn't even bother to search.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sometimes cheaper on ebay for certain sets maybe. Here's 25 D'addario sets for under $80:

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
              I buy in bulk from Musicians friend. I get 25 packs of D'addario's for a little less than $100 bucks. I have never seen or played these strings you're talking about though. Online bulk is the best way to go in my opinion. Best deals. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/acces...-light-25-sets
              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
              X