Crate BV120 f*** what ya heard!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
    While I really don't have an issue with the Crate BV120 (they are LOUD) and the sound is pretty good, I gave up adding pedals in front of my signal years ago. Guitar - Head (Bugera 333xl) - cabs.......... that's all.
    John will be back soon to tell you the Bugera sucks, too.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

VoiceX3- what style do you play? im just curious. i played the bugera and it had gain but got really muddy. coulda been the bugera cab it was matched with tho.

heres a lil youtube vid. I dont think this guy is using anything in the loop or infront. just a good mic.

Last edited by jdr94; 04-29-2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        John will be back soon to tell you the Bugera sucks, too.
        Bugera is generic sound. Blackstar is generic sound. Crate is generic sound. I am not saying they don't sound good.. what I am saying is they don't sound amazing. I don't care what amp you choose. Heck.. all of them. If you are going to use the word amazing.. it better REALLY be amazing. A BV60 isn't amazing. Sorry Joe!
        And.. if it was... what would a Splawn or a Frayette or a Bogner or a Cornford or Matchless be?

Comment

I know... EXTREEE AMAZING

Comment

i dont know about that. amazing can be as in "for what it is" for example, that video i posted sounds amazing for a crate. now for the high end amps you mentioned, those would sound extraordinary!!

Comment

Working...
            X