New Stealth 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stealth 50

Picked this up a couple of weeks ago with the cab with two Eminence Swamp thangs in it, sounds huge!
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Congrats! Love the Stealth series!

Picked mine up on Craigslist for $200 with a Celestion 12GT-75 loaded Randall cab. Puts many more expensive amps to shame. Turned me into a Lee Jackson amp junkie....just bought an Ampeg VL-503 this weekend!

Only downside? The sketchy tolex job that I'm too lazy to fix....people think it's some kind of an Orange amp...LOL

Comment

Cool, looks like yours has original tubes also.
      METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Cool! I remember when those came out.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just ordered a VOX Bruno with 4 6V6 tubes. I really dug the sound on the demo model. the only thing that ever kept me from getting one of those stealth amps was the ridiculous size of the head. I am not a fan of the full size head box. always thought they sounded good though.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
            I just ordered a VOX Bruno with 4 6V6 tubes. I really dug the sound on the demo model. the only thing that ever kept me from getting one of those stealth amps was the ridiculous size of the head. I am not a fan of the full size head box. always thought they sounded good though.

The head is big, but not nearly as massive as a Peavey Windsor....that's a huge head! I know some folks that have made heads out of the Stealth combos, and they're kind of petite.

I actually thought of doing this to mine....a company called AfterShock Designs does them-

Comment

Originally posted by ThePitbullofLove View Post
              The head is big, but not nearly as massive as a Peavey Windsor....that's a huge head! I know some folks that have made heads out of the Stealth combos, and they're kind of petite.

I actually thought of doing this to mine....a company called AfterShock Designs does them-
              that looks pretty awesome - especially if you are into "metal" looking gear.
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X