N.a.d.!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.a.d.!!!!!

Well Dudes after wanting & waiting a very looooong time I FINALLY got very lucky & scored a AMPEG VH140C! This Amp is EVERYTHING I ever Heard/Saw & Thought it was. The Gain alone is I-N-S-A-N-E even on 4-5 it sounds Killer right out of the box "Stock". No Pedals needed to Boost this Bad-Boy! (At least not yet anyway!) The Clean Channel also sounds Great & then throw in some Chorus (which sounds incredible) & BOOM! The Dude I got it from was very cool & helpful. He shipped it to me & it was some of the BEST packing (Took his time & packs like I do) I have seen! (LOL!) If any of you have ever thought about picking one up all I can say is if you have the chance go & try one out...This Amp is BRUTAL! LONG LIVE THE M-E-T-A-L!

Last edited by axe dude; 05-09-2014, 09:52 AM.
    *Kramer Focus 4000 "V" 85' with OFR \m/
    *Kramer Focus 1000 85' with OFR \m/
    *Randall RG100ES Full Stack (85') Black Tolex with Matching R412JB & R412JT Jaguar Loaded Cabs "THE "DIME" METAL MONSTER" \m/
    Randall RG100ES (88') Gray Carpet "THE METAL MONSTER" \m/
    *Ampeg VH140C HEAD....O.M.G. METAL HEAVEN! \m/
    *ADA MP-1 (3.666 RECTO/SOLDANO) MOD* \m/
    *Digitech RP-1 "THE ORIGINAL" \m/
    *Morley Vai Bad Horsie 2 Wah \m/

​*LONG LIVE THE M-E-T-A-L!" \m/

Nice amp bro. That's a BEAST for sure.

Comment

Great amps, good score.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

NICE.. I've been trying to weasel one from a buddy for years now.. he wont budge.. but... i'm like a vulture.... I hover and wait...
        WWW.HELGUitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by h.e.l.shane View Post
          NICE.. I've been trying to weasel one from a buddy for years now.. he wont budge.. but... i'm like a vulture.... I hover and wait...
          Thanks Dudes I really appreciate the comments! (LOL) I read ya Shane I would keep on "Hovering & Waiting" to for one of these Bad Boys!
          *Randall RG100ES Full Stack (85') Black Tolex with Matching R412JB & R412JT Jaguar Loaded Cabs "THE "DIME" METAL MONSTER" \m/

Comment

Had one and played the shit out of it. They're awesome. Congrats
            I like EL34s.

Comment

Played a 77' V2 head for awhile , had a total Mesa Boogie feel to it. I dig me some Ampegs.
              Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

Great amp, enjoy.

Comment

Good score man! I had that same amp a while back. It was my main amp throughout the 90's. I never should have gotten rid of it. Still regret selling it. Great gain on that bad boy. No need for distortion pedals. ENJOY!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeff b View Post
                    Good score man! I had that same amp a while back. It was my main amp throughout the 90's. I never should have gotten rid of it. Still regret selling it. Great gain on that bad boy. No need for distortion pedals. ENJOY!!
                    Yeah Dude it DEFINITELY has some KILLER GAIN for sure! I can honestly say & agree with you that this Head DOES NOT need any Pedals for a "BOOST" Etc! You can try some to experiment but it sounds plenty Bad-Ass just the way it is! I know one thing...As long as I wanted & waited for one & (I am sure you know how it is to get one of these @ times)...I am not planning on this one leaving the Stable! LOL! It's part of my Solid State "WALL OF DOOM"!! Thanks for the comments guys!

Comment

Dudes I had some time to jam with this Head today & used a E.Q. & a bit of Delay in the Loop &.....O.M.G...HOLY HELL!!!! THIS IS SOME SICK ASS B-R-U-T-A-L BAD-BOY! The easiest way I can describe this Head is this..."It's just one of those pieces of Gear that you know after you jam on it a bit that it will be in your Stable for a very long time"! Oh by the way...The Chorus is Awesome to! \m/
                      Last edited by axe dude; 05-14-2014, 01:09 AM.

Comment

I just found one at the pawnshop marked at 299.00 I think I can get it for 200.00, I think It's something I gotta have In my amp collection.
                        METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Working...
                        X