No announcement yet.

NAD - Diezel VH4S with matching cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Shawn, thanks for that. Yeah it's been a little bit of a battle but I have a plan and my first surgery date in November. If all goes well, they give me about 9 months to recover and I can schedule the next surgery and hopefully get things fixed! And yes that's an RR1959. I bought that for my daughter when she was born a couple of years ago. That and a white Les Paul Custom. I've been using it to measure her height! She's nearly 3 now and plays it once a week. It's awesome!
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Awesome amp room! Good luck with your condition.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks Joe. It's called SSCD. Semi-Circular Superior Canal Dehisence. Basically the base of my skull has eroded a hole into my superior canal of my ear. I actually have it on both sides now. It causes a whole host of nasty shit including sound induced vertigo, autophony (I actually can hear the muscles and bones moving in my body, even my eyes) and a list of others. The vertigo can have me down for several days and can be brought on by loud sounds or noises. Rehearsing became unbearable. I actually collapsed the last time and had to call it quits. I found a couple of surgeons who are having success at UCLA and am hopeful they can repair things. They need to do a craniotomy to fix it and can only do one side at a time. Keep your fingers crossed!
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Yikes! That doesn't sound good. Fingers crossed.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
              It turned out pretty simple really. 16ohm mono 8ohm stereo cab. Only got a half hour or so on it, but sounds pretty good so far. Channel one is crystal, 2 is nice, 3 and 4 are an entirely different league. Very sensitive controls. Not exactly intuitive, at least not for me yet. I need more time behind the wheel.
              Are you sure about that? It should be 8 ohm MONO 16 ohm STEREO. What it appears you have is a front loaded USA Diezel cab. Do you pull the front cover off? What speakers are in it?

What year is the VH4? If you don't know I could tell you based off the serial number. There is a pretty big difference between the years of the VH4 tonally, earlier ones being darker and more compressed, later ones with more gain, brighter, and a bit less compressed. What tubes?
              Jackson USA guitars
              BC Rich guitars

Diezel Herbert
              Diezel VH4
              Framus Cobra
              VHT UL
              Mesa Rectifiers rev C, F, triple F
              Mesa MK3
              Bogner rev 2 Uber

Comment

Working...
              X