Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nad!

It's LOUD!
    So far I really like the clean with the crunch engaged....it does AC/DC tones. The dirt channel gets super nasty....bottom end is massive. At 3 o'clock it shakes t h e house.

So any tips, suggestions, or settings? Thanks. ..

Gobs of gain. Nice!
    I like a MXR 10 band in the loop with the eq volume turned down a bit.

Comment

Great score!

Comment

Thanks. Sounded great at rehearsal last night!

Comment

Impressions:
          Very loud. Louder than my Laney AOR, Ampeg VL503, Peavey Windsor, JCM800, and louder than my band mates' PT100. On 3 , small animals run for cover...lol.

The green channel is surprising. It's a better clean than the Block letter 5150 my old guitarist had. This one is actually bright & jangly without the bright switch engaged. The crunch but to does rock tones up to AC/DC levels.

Red is massive. All the gain you'll ever need and then some. Pre never needed to be bumped above noon and there was no need for a dirt pedal. Cleans up with volume knob well too.

A ton of thump. Tighter than the Block letter, but not giving up much in terms of bass response.

Still honeymoon stage but though 4 rehearsals with 4 bands, it's the bomb. It's done 80's metal, AC/DC, 90's grunge to modern rock, and alt rock without missing a beat. Haven't found any major annoyances that can't be dialed out. Now to see if it takes pedals well...

Comment

Working...
          X