Roland Cube Street sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland Cube Street sucks.

Wow, bought one last night on a spur of the moment, having heard so many great things about it, getting great metal and death tones...

Pure garbage. Minimal gain, even the recto mode sucks. The piece of shit Line 6 Spyder 15w even sounds better than this garbage.

I needed something tiny, smaller than my Dark Terror, and this thing just sucks horribly. Gah.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Your dark terror is too big?
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yeah, it's too big for the duplex I live in with a roommate.

Went to Gelb Music and played some stuff... blackstar, new fender amps, etc.... ended up trying the Roland Cube Lite, which looks like an ipod dock, and it's great. It has a button for crunch and extreme, and it sounds great! Go figure.

Comment

This Yamaha amp sounds really killer! I had never heard of it before the other day trolling YouTube. You'll have to sit through all the terrible jokes. Gotta love those Steel Panther guys

Last edited by Sharkfin; 12-03-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Wow... that does sound really good Damn, wish I would have known about those. And his jokes are horrible.

Comment

Man his jokes were awful just embarrassing to watch his persona. Lol at least he has a thing. The tone was great though.
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

All I got out of that was... she's a gold digging whore, but it makes ya wanna fucker her some more she's aaaaaaaa gold digging whore, you retards spell it out...
              \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Working...
              X