New Pedal on the way! WOOT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pedal on the way! WOOT...

I know.. its nothing boutique... but.... I just ordered the BBE 427 distortion pedal for 2 reasons. Reason #1.... its Corvette blue and its a 427. I drive a Corvette although mine is a yellow 350. Cool. Reason #2.... the clips online sound bloody fantastic. I have always been a big fan of BBE stuff. Especially their sonic maximize. Full review when it comes in.

I will be interested to hear your thoughts. I recently bought a sonic stomp based on your recommendation.

Comment

I got the pedal. Here is the review.
      It leans more towards the fuzz side of things. The interesting part is it has that BBE thing going on in it which means it actually sorts our the frequencies and makes everything sound clearer even though its adding fuzzy distortion. Its a good choice if you have a high gain amp that's right on the edge of not having enough gain and you need to smack it in the front teeth a bit. If you dial up the distortion hot on the BBE427 its almost a fuzz box. Definitely 70's distortion. I don't have another pedal that sounds like it but if I had to compare it to anything I would say its a cross between an MXR Distortion + and a Electro Harmonix Big Muff PI with a touch of a Boss HM2 and a splash of BBE Sonic Stomp just for flavor. Overall... its a cool pedal and its staying.

Comment

Working...
      X