Power brick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power brick question

I have the following pedals- Morley Bad Horsie 2, TC Flashback, MXR Micro Flanger, Hardwire HT-6 Tuner, Digitech Whammy 4 and I'm going to add a Tube Screamer. Will the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 PLUS Isolated Power Supply accomodate these? If not, is there one that will? The jury is still out on the Whammy so keeping it is not a deal breaker.
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

I don't see why not. My Pedal Power 2 handles all my pedals with NO issue. It has been solid for at least 6 years - maybe more.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Thanks, I was just wondering about the different mA ratings.
      I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

I think you won't have problems, except for the Whammy, the 4th gen requires an AC current.
        The 5th version works in DC (center negative) and it draws less than 300 mA.

If you have yet to buy the Pedal Power, take a look also to the 4x4, more powerful (if you wish to expand the pedalboard in the future) with its 4 outputs up to 400 mA and 9/12V operation.

Comment

Working...
        X