Blackstar ID Core 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackstar ID Core 10

Bought a new amp a week ago. Birthday gift for myself and a solution to being too loud in the house. I like the stock features - the patches, mp3 input, headphones. I have been practicing songs using the mp3 input and headphones. The headphone volume is really low. I admit the headphone volume is safe for ears but it is so low that focusing on songs is difficult when noises around the house interrupt concentration. For the price, I am happy with the purchase. I remember decades ago I owned a Sholtz Rockman and a Zoom headphone amp. They were at least twice as much and not nearly packed with as many features.

Yes, we live in great times.

I'm big fan of the Boss Katana serie. I got the Head and the 2x12 cab and really enjoy having all the sonic mayhem with such an affordable rig and all of that from bedroom volume to loud enough to rock with a full band.
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I bought one about a year ago. Great little home practice amp, cool tones and nice stereo vibe. Thought I'd replace my Micro Cube with it (it's certainly better), but I ended up keeping them both for different rooms. LOL. Great bang for your buck.

Comment

Working...
      X