When I put this up for grabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I put this up for grabs

Im going to most likely be putting my amp up on ebay in a few months and I've been watching the market and I've been watching the Marshall JMP-1's going for about an avg of $325. Im going to be offering:

- JMP-1 w/manual
    - Furman RP-8 power cond.
    - BBE Sonic Maximizer 264
    - Peavey Classic 50/50 poweramp
    - SKB Roto 8 space rack unit
    - All the cables needed (cept speaker cables)
    - All the Clamps & screws for the rack

All units are in excellent condition, I had to hunt down the Owners Manual for the Marshall.

So do you all think $600 reserve/buy it now/no reserve is a fair price to ask?

Thanks

Re: When I put this up for grabs

I'd say quite reasonable...

Looking at the individuall prices, they add to quite a bit more...

I sold My mint JMP 1 for $400
    the Peavey is worth $200 easy...
    BBE $50-100

etc...

Comment

Whole rack systems generally won't fetch the sum of all the units in there. Simply because people would rather have all the pieces of their choice. If your lucky enough to run across someone specifically looking for some or all of those pieces I would say it is a decent price. If you really want to move it I would try a reserve of 500 with a 600 buy it now though.
      We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I was gonna say that it may be harder to sell though as a package too chris... I forgot...

Good comment dude... And quite true... Might be better to sell as pieces..

Comment

Thanks for the input fella's.

Comment

I agree. You'll get significantly more money if you run separate auctions for each piece. It's well worth the extra effort IMO. I'd probably mention the rack and power conditioner in one (or more - depending on how you do them) of the auctions and offer them to the high bidders. If they don't sell, you can always auction them off later. Some people would think one or both of those would be a good bonus.

Ross

Comment

How much for that classic 50/50? I'm very interested in that. I love those things for some odd reason. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Wow:
                How much for that classic 50/50? I'm very interested in that. I love those things for some odd reason. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well Im not quite sure yet as to all the prices & stuff, so if you're really interested its got new tubes and is run'n great. Email me at [email protected] and we'll talk about it.

Comment

Well I sold it all on ebay in 3 diff auctions.

JMP 1/BBE 264 went for $405

Peavey 50/50 went for $301.52

SKB 8 space & furman RP 8 went for $152.50

so I made $859!! So Im happy, now Im gonna go buy a Marshall DSL 401 and make $204 after!

Comment

Working...
                  X